| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lewiston, Id in March is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.7mm (1.1in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Lewiston, Id March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Lewiston, Id, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Lewiston, Id:
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 327.5 kms (203.5 miles) N
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) NW
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) NNW
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) NNW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 270 kms (167.8 miles) W
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) W
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 108.5 kms (67.4 miles) WSW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) W
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) WSW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 345.5 kms (214.7 miles) WSW
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 350 kms (217.5 miles) SSW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) NNE
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) NE
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 200 kms (124.3 miles) N
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) ENE
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) ESE
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 319.5 kms (198.5 miles) SSE