| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lewiston, Id in January is very cool at 0.9 °C (33.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 32.5mm (1.3in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 8:39 long and the longest day is 9:33 long with an average length of 9:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Lewiston, Id January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lewiston, Id, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lewiston, Id:
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 327.5 kms (203.5 miles) N
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) NW
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) NNW
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) NNW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 270 kms (167.8 miles) W
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) W
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 108.5 kms (67.4 miles) WSW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) W
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) WSW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 345.5 kms (214.7 miles) WSW
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 350 kms (217.5 miles) SSW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) NNE
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) NE
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 200 kms (124.3 miles) N
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) ENE
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) ESE
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 319.5 kms (198.5 miles) SSE